JULY IS WORLD WATERCOLOR MONTH: LET'S DO THE 31-DAY WATERCOLOR CHALLENGE!

If you know me very well, you would know that painting is my first love. Writing is only a runner-up. I paint because it is easier for me to express my deepest emotions when I let colors flow; when I let my medium dance.

Like what the famous Picasso once said, "painting is just another way of keeping a diary", painting for me is like an outpouring of one's soul.

This July, we are celebrating World Watercolor Month which is a charitable event that celebrates arts and supports art education. The organizers of the event help give art supplies to young artists all around the globe. You may click here if you want to support the cause.



Of course, I won't let July pass without joining the challenge. The official watercolor prompts for this month is on the linked youtube video below!


I'll also be updating this blog post with my 31-day watercolor artworks and will also be uploading my works on Instagram. Please hashtag your works with  #WorldWatercolorMonth and #WatercolorsWithThemummyuncut  so that your artworks may be included in the World Watercolor Month Gallery and for me to see them as well. :)


mummychelle

No comments:

Post a Comment